Sunday, June 20, 2004

A Slumber Party for Drunks

I've sworn off alcohol...

Naahhhh! It's insane for me to actually quit drinking.
Especially because everytime I do,
I'm with my favorite drinking buddies:
Cawi, Raffy, John, and R.A.
These guys have done it all:
"walked away with heavy thoughts on vodka",
"reggae his way to becoming an emperor",
"drive downtown with beer for gas",
and
"baptize my bathroom with tequila"
...
Nothing beats one cold lonely night with just these guys for company.
To them I attribute every intoxicated drop of blood that circulates in my system...
which is of course, a most wonderful thing, so take credit for it guys!)

I undoubtedly LOVE the conversations,
the emo music,
the singing that goes with the emo music,
the sappy whining about our non-existent love lives,
the magically delicious food,
the differences in schools and cigarette brand preference,
the countless cigarette butts and the corresponding pile of ash on every ashtray in the house,
the sarcasm which are expressions of lambing,
the fouls that are making everybody crazy,
the mess we create and leave for fixing the next day,
the malicious hangover for being so wasak,
the goofy laughter that comes with the goofy antics,
and lastly...
the ponderings on life itself.

I'm left with a feeling of wonder on how so much can happen in just one night,
with four cool guys who give me a taste of everything (ang panget pakinggan! :)

Basta. Read between the lines...

I love hanging out with you four timangs!


There. Hehe.

So now, I've never really sworn off alcohol,

I'm simply waiting for our next session :)




[06.19.04. My room]

1 Comments:

At June 25, 2004 at 2:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ei cawi here! never really thought you could right that well, i mean i know you can right well but what you wrote was... amazing! kaiba deb! parang its not you! hehe! well u know naman that ive always enjoyd your company. im just happy that ive introduced my friends to you and that you appreciate them so much! that makes me really happy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home